My first Summer Glau blog!

SUMMER. GLAU.
Credit : IMDB.com
The girl that started everything.

I started watching "Terminator : Sarah Conner Chronicles" ("TSCC") because I was curious. I have watched the entire Terminator series, from Judgement Day (1984) to Terminator Salvation (2012) and I would say that "TSCC" was a great spin-off. Summer did a great job in portraying Cameron, a female Terminator infiltration unit, and I fell in love with her acting straight away. TSCC revolves around the lives of the fictional characters John Connor and his mother Sarah, following the events of "Judgment Day". "TSCC" was my first television series, before "Firefly", before "Castle".

Not really an official trailer but a very nice compilation of TSCC episodes.

Summer is a remarkable ballet dancer, maybe that is why I am so attracted to her acting - it's the gentle character and the gracefulness in all her moves. She fights like one too. She even did some ballet dancing in episode 7 of season 1 of TSCC, "Demon Hand". You can take the girl away from dancing, but you can never ever take the dancing away from the girl.

He just stood there and watch. I would do that if I were him.

She was born in 1978, that makes her 35 this year. And she looks REALLY great for her age! Or maybe I am easily attracted to gorgeous women in her age groups? =P And for the record, Stana Katic (as Detective Kate Beckett in 'Castle') was born in 1978 as well. And both of them can seriously kick some ass and STILL look really great doing it! Talk about kicking ass, Summer did it pretty well in 'Serenity', killing some reavers. Reavers are sick animalistic beings from the fringes of space and they rape, torture and kill human beings (eventhough they are of human origins) - you won't want to be caught with, or by, one.

You would LOVE to see her fight alongside Alice in 'Resident Evil' after seeing this video!

Summer won the SFX Award for Best Actress in 2006 and the Saturn Award for Best Supporting Actress, both from 'Serenity'. For TSCC, she was nominated for Saturn Award and Teen Choice awards in 2008 and 2009 for various categories.

I followed Summer from 'TSCC' and 'Firefly' up to 'Serenity' and she is doing really good I will have to say. I would really hope to see her in more science fiction movies.

Comments

Popular Posts