Do you care if Apple/Samsung makes or looses money?


Credit : Associated Press/Yahoo! Finance
A Malaysian would always reckon "If something is popular, somewhat reliable, and I can sell it for a good second-hand value, I don't care if the company makes money or not ... nothing to do with me." That's the case of smartphone users here. Unless you like to collect phones instead of selling them off and afford to upgrade without worry, I would like to think you're the above mentioned type of people. What if one day Samsung/Apple upgrades their phones only 2-3 years once, would you still be their loyal customer?

People doesn't like to upgrade, but they definitely like to be seen with a new gadget that they cannot afford. They don't want to be seen using a 'dinosaur' gadget so they would work their way along to acquire a new one. To me it's a burden to always upgrade, hardly a luxury. But some people would like to consider that as a form of motivation.

Yahoo! Finance reported today that "Apple's blockbuster revenue growth is slowing drastically, as iPhone sales plateau and the company finds itself lacking revolutionary new products." Products are results of great ideas, and I think Apple is running out of great ideas. The moment I saw the 7.9" iPad Mini, that's it, that's done for me.

Let me tell you what's a good idea. Putting Android into a COMPACT CAMERA is a good idea!

Credit : Samsung Malaysia

Credit : Samsung Malaysia
 In the meantime, Samsung is enjoying their own hype at CES Las Vegas in this report dated 18th January by Yahoo! Finance as well. And there are rumors that a new Galaxy smartphone is on the way ...

Comments

Popular Posts