NAKED HEAT by Richard Castle sold in MALAYSIA

You can get it at Kinokuniya, Suria KLCC in Kuala Lumpur.
It's a lovely paperback novel that you can carry around.

Finally I got it!

I was on my way to work at KLCC Tower 3 when I met this girl when we were riding the LRT holding 'Heat Wave' on her hand. Best of all, she came and sat right next to me.

What are the odds!

Shocked and apparently amazed, I spent about a minute wondering "What are the chances of someone even watching 'Castle' on Astro." I didn't think she would even be interested in 'Castle' because of the weird airing on Astro, being never on sequence and all. And she's a student. Fine.

"Excuse me, where did you get that?" I just blurted. Gosh, that was some dumb one-liner. It was awfully cold and somewhat crowded LRT that morning. It was about 6am-ish. She told me I can get it at KLCC's Kinokuniya. "Great! I am working there today," I exclaimed, not knowing how loud I was but I am sure I was screaming even louder in my head. I was so excited. We spent several minutes talking about 'Castle', my heart was pounding with excitement but I know it has to end somehow as I was about to stop at the KLCC station. Before we parted we quickly exchange contact, I shook her hand and left. That really made my day!

I didn't managed to wait until my work ends at 5pm.

My lunch break was 1pm, my colleague came down and took over my shift at 12.56pm and I rushed over to Suria KLCC from Petronas Tower 3. Kinokuniya is at the 4th floor of Suria KLCC. Right there at the shelf sat 2 of Richard Castle's work - Naked Heat and Frozen Heat. I was anticipating to decided between Heat Wave and Naked Heat, so in this case, I chose Naked Heat.

Since Castle's books ARE indeed bestsellers, it's playing hard to get here in Malaysia - nobody else is selling his books as far as local bookstores are concerned - I've checked with Borders, MPH and Popular Bookstore.

If you wish to grab one novel for yourself, head on down to KLCC and try your luck with Kinokuniya.

Happy Reading!

Richard Castle's website - http://www.richardcastle.net/
Casltle's Blog on ABC.com - http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/castle/blogs
I am dedicating this post to the lovely Crystal whom I met that morning, who guided me to my first Castle novel. You're such a gem!

Comments

  1. Right there at the shelf sat 2 of Richard Castle's work - Naked Heat and Frozen Heat. I was anticipating to decided between Heat Wave and Naked Heat, so in this case, I chose Naked Heat.

    <-- which is which... Frozen Heat or Heat Wave??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping they would have Heat Wave and/or Naked Heat on the shelf but instead it was (only) Naked and Frozen Heat, I chose Naked Heat.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts