Had enough of CHINESE SPEAK in English movies already?

Somebody was so kind to compile all the 'Chinese speak' in the Firefly TV series in Youtube. Without translation, there's no way on earth (and in the verse) I can understand them all. Anyway, it's all entertainment.


I came across a good page with regards to this topic as well - Firefly's 15 Best Chinese Curses (and How to Say Them). My advice is, try not to look angry at first when you're saying those words, you might sound funny and people might think you're trying to pull a sick joke.

Comments

  1. Amazing post! I initially found your blog a week or so ago, and I want to subscribe to your RSS feed.Michael tsoukas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by Michael, you may now subscribe to my feed from the 'Subscribe To' link at the bottom of the page.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts