THANK YOU TO ALL MY VIEWERS!

This world is so small when you have a blog!
To date, I have 5,958 viewers : Half of this number is from Malaysia. I have close to a thousand viewers from America so far, thank you so much for dropping by. My third largest group of viewers is from the Lion City, Singapore, thank you very much for dropping by.

UK and Australia made up close to 200 viewers, thank you so much for dropping by, folks.

Now here comes the other folks that I wish I can convey my gratitude as accurate as possible :

"Спасибо большое, что пришли на мой блог!" to 265 readers from Russia, wow.
"Liels paldies apskatei manu blogu." to 170 viewers from Latvia.
"Vielen Dank für das Betrachten meiner Blog." to my 159 German readers.
"Dziękuję bardzo za oglądanie mojego bloga." to 58 viewers from Poland.
 and last by not least ... my 59 viewers from France, "Merci beaucoup de voir mon blog."

Don't forget to click 'Like' below the title if you love what you read, and do comment. Thank you so much for coming again!

Comments

Popular Posts