'2 Broke Girls' is a consistent gig - Jennifer Coolidge





















I could related to any odd job that is consistent. Let's face it, if the money is good then I can have something extra that keeps flowing in, money for example. When asked how is '2 Broke Girls' consistent, she simply answered "So how I don't have to do stand up."

That's what I call down-to-earth. She used to waitress and babysit, I guess to earn that extra, and she was not afraid or shy to disclose that she was once at that level before she became an entertainer and then an actress and currently one of my my favorite character 'Sophie' in '2 Broke Girls'.

Movie business is full of pretense, and it's heart warming to hear once and a while that some of these people do come from lower levels of the society, probably middle or average income group making it big in Hollywood. Well, maybe not THAT big but they are very entertaining, funny, and making our week nights a little bit more interesting, especially Monday nights.

Jennifer, you go girl!

Comments

Popular Posts