PIKOM PC Fair August 2013 - Western Digital Hard Drives

Western Digital Malaysia is having (yet another) promotion during the PC Fair at the KL Convention Center near KLCC on August 23rd-25th, 2013.

I just bought one of the WD Elements 750GB off the shelf from my favorite retailer, All IT, and I am very impressed at how the drive handles heat. I am using my 750GB on the go as well as for movies and TV series at home. It's adequate for now. The reason why I got the Elements instead of the Passport is because I don't really need the software inside, which are Automatic Backup, Password Protection, Hardware Encryption and Smartware - I am more of a padlock person rather than a alarm person.

The latest design of the WD Elements Portable. Source : WDC.com
The previous design of the WD Elements. Source : WDC.com


The latest design of the Elements is kinda cool, it's slimmer than the previous design by merely a couple of millimeters. And it still runs on USB 2.0 as well as the latest USB 3.0.

Comments

Popular Posts