Castle's Season 6 DVD is out!

Castle Season 6 DVD
Source : ABC.com




TV series 'Castle' has its Season 6's DVD out, I'll have a look out for it and see if it's available here in Malaysia, and will definitely blog about it if I happen to get my hands on one. I am yet to find Season 1-5.

Do leave a comment if you happen to find it.

Those of you who are following 'Castle' might get a little agitated how Season 6 ended, with Rick's car up in flames (it's a very expensive Mercedes!). That little incident kind of messed up his wedding a little bit, on top of what already happened that day, with Kate still being 'married' to her deadbeat 'boyfriend' and all. It was an emotional cliffhanger that gathered mixed reactions among fans, not a very good way to end the season before a long hiatus according to some.

For me, I won't disagree any less, it's an emotional cliffhanger as well as suspense, but before a long wait for Season 7?

Nonetheless, happy viewing!

Comments

Popular Posts